Born and raised in Rome I’m currently living in beautiful Tuscan hills.
Since I was a child I’ve been in love with any kind of art and crafting, but I took the long way to make my dreams come true. After completing classical studies, I graduated with an illustration degree from the Istituto Europeo di Design in Rome and started working in advertising as art director.
It’s been a great experience that put me in touch with anything happening behind a communication project, and still help me a lot in my current illustrator and surface pattern designer career.
I’m currently working either for publishing and communication and design: I love to make patterns for textiles, stationery and tableware, licensing my original drawings to leading global manufacturers. I like to change constantly the work context, style and technique, as illustration allows you to do, and I avail myself of this opportunity by putting to the test in many different areas, enjoying and learning from each one of them.
My works have been selected, among others, at:
- Bologna Children Book Fair – Illustrators’ Exhibition
- Italian Illustrators Society Annual
- Tapirulan International illustrators Contest
- Bronze in design category, Italian Illustrators Society Annual 2018 and 2019
- 3×3 International Illustration Awards – Honorable Mention – Illustration Annual no 19 – 2022